Online betting is quite safe, and if you want to enjoy it as well, you must open an account with your favorite portal. Read on to see the steps to open an account,
Cricket wagering is gaining popularity, and it is entirely safe if you wager from popular portals. These portals don’t only provide security to the users but also provide the users with cricket betting tips. Moreover, they enhance the user experience by incorporating the latest technology on their UI. Some of the popular portals offer live cricket updates as well.
It is easy to open an online account in these online cricket betting portals, but it contains some restrictions too. Please note that these restrictions vary from country to country. Most of the portals have restrictions regarding the age and the location of the user. You must be 18 years old to open an account. Also, some portals bar users from other countries to bet from their portal.
Steps to open an account
- To open an account, you must first be sure of the portal for which you want to become a member.
- Once you go to that portal, search for a sign-up link such as “join now”, “register” or “create new account” button.
- Once you click on that link button, it redirects you to a page or a pop-up window where you have to enter the basic information asked in the form. The general information you need to fill in the form is your full name, date of birth, email ID and your gender.
- It will then redirect to the form where you have to fill in other information such as your full address including your postcode, contact number, currency, username, and password. To secure your account, you will either have a choose a security question or create a security question, in case you forget your account password. Make sure that you choose or create a question of which only you know the answer of and an answer you will never forget. Hence it will be exhausting to cash your winnings if you fail to access your account.
- You will now be redirected to a terms and condition page. Read all the terms of which most are the restrictions. Do not overlook them to avoid inconvenience in the future. Click on the “I agree” or the “finish” button.
- You will receive an email to your registered email ID from the portal welcoming and thank you for choosing them. Some portals send you a verification code as well. Check your spam folders if you cannot find the email. Complete the registration process by entering the verification code given in the email.
- You have now successfully opened an account. Some portals direct you to the depositing page where you have to input all your payment information. If you aren’t ready with the payment details yet, you can close the window and deposit whenever you are ready with information. Please note that most portals do not allow you to start playing unless you provide this information.
So there were the steps on how to open an account for cricket betting. Make sure that you open an account only in the popular portals offering online cricket betting for security and seamless wagering experience.